Chapter President’s Message
It is an honor for me to serve as your President for the 2015-16 year, and I’m excited about our plans. Here are some of the highlights from 2015 and what you as members have to look forward to this year:
- Microsoft Office Workshop (Seminar – Full Day).
- Get to know our supporting vendors over breakfast in an informal setting. Prizes will be given to lucky Chapter members.
- Our September 2015 Dinner Meeting we offered 2 CLE substantive credits for the price of one! Our speaker is the one and only Scott Mager who will speak on “How to Write Right.”
- We are planning to conduct a Certified Paralegal (CP) Examination Review/Study Course in the near future. Watch our website for additional information and all of the details.
- Paralegal Boot Camp (more to follow); and
- The Broward Chapter will host our Spring Seminar in Fort Lauderdale as we commemorate PAF’s 40-year anniversary as a professional organization. We need everyone’s help to make this event a success and showcase the professionalism and dedication of our Broward members.
I need your help to make this our best year ever. We need Committee Chairs, seminar leaders, and many volunteers. I urge each of you to help me make year really special—whether in a leadership role or as a participant. As a professional paralegal, your Chapter is here to help you. If you have any questions or need assistance, take advantage of your Chapter’s wealth of knowledge. E-mail your questions or concerns to Browardpaf@gmail.com or visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/BrowardPAF. Our Monthly Dinner Meetings (the first Wednesday of each month), are currently held at Tropical Acres Steakhouse. Please come out and say “hello”.
Our past officers have built a solid foundation for us. Let’s keep the momentum moving forward. It’s going to be a great year!
Patricia Creech, FRP – President/PAF-Broward